“The 80% of the result comes from the 20% of the effort”.
1. You may wonder why your efforts had not been profitable. Just go on.
2. Try to find your 20% that makes the difference.
3. Are you quantity orientated? Try 5 times your 20%.
4. Are you quality orientated? You have to employ both 20% and 80% of your effort.
5. You can either decide to rest a bit by utilising your 20% and let the 80% of your effort aside … or…
6. …Conceive that with the 100% of your effort you can achieve potentially 400% of the result and make it your new average. …and start over again.