It has been a while since Naima (thesubterraneanworld.wordpress.com) and Ganesh (arganesh3.wordpress.com) nominated me for the “One Lovely Blog Award” and “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”. Although I am not a participant in any of the blog-sphere contests, their gesture was so moving for me. I need to sincerely thank you Naima and Ganesh for your nomination. Your offer is so honouring for me because your blogs fall within that category of the elaborate blogs, the ones that need time to be made and perhaps to be appreciated and understood in full.
Naima is a young poet with rare sensitivity. I was so good to have read some of her poems and now it is a shame, that for the last couple of days I do not see her around in the blogsphere 😦
Ganesh with his clear, simple and strong messages is an oasis among the dozens of blogs regarding spirituality, and a source of inspiration for me and for my blog.
This is also a good opportunity to thank all the people that follow my blog as well as all those who give me inspiration with their posts. As I would have done if I had participated in the contest I would like to thank especially the following people (at least):
1. David Kanigan and Lead.Learn.Live: Funny, thought-provoking, motivating, inspiring and simply so interesting. If Lead.Learn.Live were a magazine I would never miss a single issue.
2. Charlie and Tom with their Photo Botos: I have not found so far a single photo there that does not leave me ecstatic.
3. Frances Antoinette and francescannotwrite: Excellent readings (and writing) – food for thought – that leave me with a taste of logic and harmony.
4. OAKWORLD: Readings that contain universal truths and reveal an inquiring spirit with strong sense of justice.
5. Nikolay Kotev and European Scientist and Journalist: Αn elaborate work with impressive photographic coverage that explores in detail sensitive and sometimes undervalued historic issues.
…and many many more.
Thank you all!